Hi. Hello. How are ya?
Moving was fun, come with me as we take a tour:
I had my leg/shoulder Monday, after a very long weekend of moving, football, and endless amounts of boxes to organize. I moved our apartment in two days, because I’m a badass. 😉
I took four days off from the gym to do it, so Monday was like walking into a candy store…but, not…
Squats: 90# x 1 x 12, 160# x 3 x 8,7,7
SLDLs: 85# x 1 x 10, 135# x 1 x 5, 125 x 1 x 7, 115 x 1 x 7
Seated DB Shoulder Press: 40# x 1 x 10, 40# x 1 x 8, 40# x 1 x 8, 40# x 1 x 6
Rear, Side, Front Plate Raises: 10# plates, tri-set x 3 x 12 reps each arm, quick rest time
Glute/Ham Raises: 60# x 1 x 10, 70# x 2 x 10
Leg Extensions: 60 x 1 x 12, 80# x 1 x 10, 100# x 1 x 10
I think next week, Im going to change it too:
Squats x 5 sets
Seated Shoulder Press x 5
Plates Lunges x 4 sets
Farmer Walks x 2 laps
Leg Curls x 3
Leg Exten x 3
Reverse Flys x 4
Tuesday was cardio, cardio, and abs.
Wednesday was Back & Triceps.
Thursday is off day.
Friday is chest/biceps/abs & Am cardio
Saturday is a trail run to rest out of my knee.
Sunday is up in the air depending on how I feel Saturday.
Some other ramblings:
- The apartment is getting settled, shit is still everywhere however. Our days seem longer. We didn’t eat dinner will 9pm last night. Wow.
- I’m proud of my guy though, hes taking eating cleaner much more seriously. It has focused me even more. Dinners are surprisingly easy to do, since we only eat clean stuff.
- My arms are leaning out amazingly (word of the day?), mainly my triceps and shoulders – holy shiaaat. I’m going to get a pic because I’m so damn proud…I’m also very white, so it might take some creative thinking.
- It currently looks like a hurricane has landed in Boston, lets hope my commute home is rage filled and long..wait what?
- Washing brand new towels is possibly the shittiest thing ever. They shed and molt like I just killed a fluffy, purple animal in my bath tub. (Purple and bright blue towels, obviously we love interior design.)
- Tim, you gonna have to explain yourself man. Plotting to kill your ex wife? Holy shit.
- Friday night is going to be awesome but hellish. I’m exhausted, but oh so excited to get some heavy lifting in as well as rowing. I’m sleepy and restless at the same time. But BAM lets lift.
- Comcast needs to calm its tits on its fees and charges. I’m going to cancel in three months once HBO is over and just keep the interwebs, suck it. It’s premeditated. (Too soon? AILD fans?)
- This weekend is another crazy shitfest. Lots of organizing, cleaning, meal prep, football, running, and laundry. My life. I’ll be sure to record some of it.
- Lets end this post with some pictures that make me want to fuck shit up. (I’m a bit sassy today, excuse my language)
- also, HUGE HUGE HUGE crush on Rich Froning and his life.